RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

RA for All Virtual Appearance Today and Coming Soon to Niche Academy

Today I am presenting my Actively Anti-Racist Service to Leisure Reader introductory program for PCI to a national audience. I have the current slides below.

I work very hard with Robin Bradford to bring this program to as many people as possible [click here for details]. While the two of us can only do this program once a month together, I present a shortened version alone, interjecting some of Robin's key points throughout [with her permission].

I go to state library conference and present for PCI for this reason-- it costs you, the average library worker, way less to access this important information in this manner.

Click here for today's slides or on the screen shot at the bottom of this post. 

And check out Niche Academy later this Fall for affordable access to 5 of my most popular programs under the PCI umbrella. PCI is packaging the work of some of their most popular presenters to offer of this popular training platform. I am thankful too Andrew,  PCI's owner, for doing all of the organizing to make this happen before the end of 2021.  

[Side note: Not only does Andrew provide effective and affordable training options for libraries, he is an excellent person to work for. He pays fairly and in a timely fashion. He also has support staff who make presenting a breeze.]

If you want Robin and I to appear at your state library conference or for your larger system, contact me. We are appearing for the entire state of Wisconsin later this month, the Illinois Library Association Annual Conference in October, and are in discussions with other states right now. 

This is the most affordable way for you to bring our training to your staff. While this is my full time job and I need to be paid for my work, I am committed to bringing this Anti-Racist training to as many people as possible. 

See some of you at 2pm eastern.

Click here to access slides


No comments: