RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Best Books 2021: Graphic Novel Critics Poll

This post is part of my year end "Attack of the Best Lists" coverage. To see every post in my "Best Books 2021" series you can use the best lists tag  

Today I want to feature a specific best list but also a type of best list. Okay, that sentence was confusing so let me explain. 

Some best lists just tell you what titles they think are best while others take the time to look back on the year that was, talk about the genre or format and its trends. I wrote one of these for Horror for The Lineup and it will go live at the end of this month.

While you wait for that, today I have a great one for you that is ready to read-- the Graphic Novel Critics Poll which is a combo best list and trends and issues article. 

Read the full report here via PW. This will get you some "best" options for your graphic novel patrons AND get you up to speed on the entire format.

And don't forget, I am not posting about every best list here on RA for All, only the ones I think have something about them that makes them a great choice to use with library patrons. For a comprehensive list of every best list, visit Largehearted Boy's aggregated list of every best list

No comments: