RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Audiobook Coverage from BookRiot

I have a packed day of a 3 hour shift cataloging books for the elementary school library and writing my Genre Preview article for LJ, but I woke up thinking about audiobooks. 

I love audiobooks. And when I am bust with work, I crave them even more. A good audiobook can be the carrot I need to get my work done so that I can take a walk and listen. 

Since I have a lot of other balls the air today, I thought I would share my audiobook thoughts with you on the blog. 

A quick place to get audiobook recs, lists, and essays is Book Riot. This link goes to their Audiobooks Archive.

I have many posts about audiobooks that you can access with my audio books tag here, including reviews of books I have listened to. 

No comments: