RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

What I'm Reading: June 2022 Library Journal Horror Review Column

I have 8 reviews in the June 2022 issue of Library Journal. Below are the titles with my three words and links to my full draft reviews. 

I want to remind everyone that I craft this column very deliberately to suit public library needs. Every single title is a great edition for all library collections. I do not allow myself more than 3 stars out of the 8 titles I review in each column. I curate the grouping to be representative of what is out there and only include titles you should purchase. These are all Becky approved. 

Now the details.

First the STARS:
And the other 5 excellent titles:

No comments: