RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

ALA Tuesday Recap [yes I know these are out of order]

Let's begin with the obvious. Yesterday's post was a "Saturday Recap," and I have not done Sunday and Monday yet. Well, I promise you they will be worth it and they will be long. Those were fruitful days of learning and working, but due to going all; day and all night, there was not time to get those reports done yet. Today, all I had was the closing session, but it was worth it. 

I also made the choice to Live Tweet the conversation between Dr. Nicole Cooke and author and "Professional Troublemaker" Luvvie Ajayi Jones both to share it immediately AND to bot get further behind. 

I am at the airport now and plan to get up the missing recaps this week with the plan of doing a post Friday with my overall thoughts about what I learned and what actions I plan to take.

Here is the Tweet thread for the conversation I created. Thank you to Dr. Cooke for replying to my thread as well. Please follow her if you don't already.

Click here or on the image for the 
full thread




No comments: