RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, October 10, 2022

RA for All Off for Indigenous Peoples Day

Well, sort of. 

I am presenting for a library in Ohio today (beginning at 8am my time). Click here for my full presentation schedule.

But with 31 Days of Horror running every day, I will not always have posts here as well. Today is one of those days.

Speaking of the October Horror blog-a-thon, however, I am spotlighting Lethe Press this week, intentionally shining a light a LGBTQ owned and focused Press.

Click here for the first post in that series from the Horror blog yesterday.

Back tomorrow, with what I hope is some big news. Well, I know the news is big, and I know what it is, I am just not 100% certain I can post its tomorrow. We will see.

No comments: