RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Reminder: Free Webinars for All Library Workers via Booklist Online

Today, I am signed up for the Meet Booklist Reader webinar, but even I often forget that Booklist has awesome RA and Collection development focused webinars for FREE, live and on demand. These webinars, like the magazine itself, serve library workers who work with every age of reader. 

I realized that it has been awhile since I posted about Booklist's Webinars, and I also know that I get new followers all of the time. So....please remember that you can find all upcoming Booklist webinars here

But more importantly than knowing what is coming up, you can have easy and free access to every past webinar at their permanent archive link here.

I regularly schedule myself CE days. Days when I will watch at least 2, hopefully more, webinars. And Booklist's webinar archive is one of the first places I go to find my training. And look, let's be real, if I consistently learn from these webinars, you can learn something too. 

One of the reasons the Booklist webinars are so good is because they stick closely to their mission:

"Booklist webinars are free, one-hour sessions geared towards exploring forthcoming titles from the publishing industry and trends in librarianship."

This mission for their webinars aims at the heart of what we do in our libraries and for our patrons, and Booklist is there for us with regularly scheduled content.

Consider adding them to your CE plans-- for yourself and your staff.

And maybe I will see some of you at the Meet Booklist Reader webinar later today.

No comments: