RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

RA for All Roadshow: 2022 Year in Review for PCI Webinars

Today and tomorrow, I am presenting my annual RA Year in Review for PCI Webinars. I enjoy putting this together each year because it gives me a chance to look back at the year that just happened from the widest lens possible before forging ahead into another year.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to take the time to think about where you have been before you move forward, and especially in these trying times, reflection is even more important.

Besides taking at detailed look at the best sellers vs most library checkouts vs best lists, I also break down the major issues of the year. 

I realize not all of you have the time to do the research and compile this information. That is why I do it each year and take it so seriously. It is a lot of work for 1 presentation [and honestly, I lose money on this one], but it is helpful to so many, that is  why I always make time for it.

However, since this talk is only given through PCI webinars [once for FL libraries only and once for the rest of the country] and I know not everyone has access to their full slate of webinars, I make the slides extremely useful for anyone who  reads this. You can get a sense of the major issues just from the slides and the links I have provided. 

Although, I would suggest you double check with your system or state library because many libraries do have access to PCI webinars, especially the replays, and you might not even realize it. 

Either way, here are the slides for the 2022 RA Year in Review, or you can click on the screen shot below. And for context here slides from the past 2 years:

Use the backlist of my year that was summaries to help you see the bigger picture. Also, each presentation is filled with the best lists, bestselling, and most checked out titles for the previous year. 

Click here for slide access

No comments: