RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, July 7, 2023

20 "Best-Selling" Horror Titles in American Public Libraries Right Now

 Let's keep the #HorrorForLibraries love going to round out the week.

As I wrote about yesterday here, I did the July cover story in Library Journal for the Horror Genre Preview. Along with my interview with Cassandra Khaw, the magazine also put together a Horror Best Seller List. You can click here or on the image below to see it. 

Of course you should make sure you have all of these titles (which have already been released) and then use my Genre Preview to order upcoming titles as well.

Click here or on the image to go to the LJ page with this information.



No comments: