RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Anticipated Books for Fall Round Up

Fall is the season when many of the biggest books of the year are released. As a result, everyone in the book news world puts out lists of their most anticipated books for Fall. Today, I have gathered a few of them in one place to make your planning for purchase, displays, and necessary "while you wait"  lists a bit easier.

Please note, the lists I am providing are by no means comprehensive. I have included them as examples of the different types of lists that are out there. I have purposely tried not to duplicate a point of view.

As you look through all of these lists, from across the book atmosphere, please take note of which titles show up everywhere. Those are the books you should be focusing on as well. 

When I do my annual year in review program, I always go back to all of the most anticipated lists to see how many titles show up on year end best lists, best selling lists, or most checked out lists as well.

More on that later this year. For now, bask in the book bonanza that is fall.

No comments: