RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, October 20, 2023

Becky's Most Popular Program Descriptions

I order to make it easier to book me, I have created a document with my most popular programs and their descriptions.

You can access that page directly here.

You can also  access it on my Recent and Upcoming Presentations page. That page also includes my rates, which will go up for those booking after 12/31/24. 

The Recent and Upcoming Presentations page is also a good place to go to see how other libraries use my programs to build larger training plans. 

I am currently fielding training requests at about 3 a week right now, so even if you are just thinking about having me at your library in 2024 (I have a few December 2023 virtual openings), contact me ASAP to lock in 2023 pricing. Contact info at the end of the program description page.


No comments: