RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

RA for All at ILA Annual

Hello from Springfield, IL where I am currently attending and working at the Illinois Library Association Annual Conference. As a presenter and a member of the ILA Board, I will be very busy, but busy in a GREAT way because all of it is about helping and working with my Illinois Library people. 

I will be off from posting on the regular blog here during the conference, although I will be taking notes throughout the 3-day conference and at some point after the eventI will have a post or 2 with comments.

However, for fresh content, remember, I do have plenty happening on 31 Days of Horror throughout ILA Annual, including a giveaway on Thursday. 

I also have pens and stickers. You can acquire some at my 2 presentations (along with LibraryReads swag) or by stopping me and asking for them as I am wandering around the conference. 

In terms of specific things I am presenting at or hosting, here is a list:

  • Tuesday morning your coffee and tea is brought to you by....me... RA for All. You're welcome.
  • Panel: Connect, Collaborate, Thrill, and Chill with the HWA and Their Not-So-Scary Friends
  • Trustee Day: I will be checking in all of the Trustees at Breakfast and Lunch and assisting with both events.
  • Program: Cultivate Belonging: How We Moved EDI Initiatives from Training to Action

I will also be at Tuesday morning's, keynote, the awards luncheon, Wednesday's ILA member meeting w/ the President's Program Speaker, Trivia night, and the Ghost Walk. This list is NOT comprehensive.

Everything else anyone, anywhere wants to know about ILA Annual is here.

I hope to see you there if you are an IL library person. But if you are not, as you can see, I did make he slides for everyone on the panels I organized available to view. Please take advantage of those links.

No comments: