RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, November 10, 2023

New Issue of Booklist is the Debut Spotlight

The November 1 & 15 2023 issue of Booklist just dropped, and while I do have 2 reviews in the issue, I will save those for a post next week. Today, I want to highlight the issue's Spotlight on First Novels.

See below for the very best debuts from the past 12 months, with my added links for you to also have access to the last few year's of "Top First Novels" because backlist access to excellent debuts is one of my favorite resources, especially if the authors have since gone on to have another book or two. You look brilliant when you remind your readers of their first books.

Also the Top First Novels from the past few years make a great evergreen, "Fresh Voices" display.

You can visit Booklist Online for the First Novel lists in other age categories and more. 

No comments: