RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, May 14, 2010

New Pages Added

In case you haven't noticed, I have been adding new content to the blog by posting  pages in the right hand gutter. Like this:

Pages


Right now I have a page enititled "Reading Maps," which is a replication of my student's reading map archive.

I also have a page entitled, "Recent Presentations" with all of the handouts and power points of, you guessed it, my most recent presentations. These are available both to program attendees and any blog readers for about 60 days.

After posting the recent presentations I realized that I do not have a listing anywhere of all of the programs I have done in the past. That page is called, "RA for All...The Road Show!" and will eventually list all of the programs I have ever done and other topics I could do. No documents though, just a listing.

Please feel free to leave comments on the pages with suggestions or requests to be contacted for further information. I get all comments forwarded to me before they are posted, so if you are nervous about your contact info being posted, I can get it this way without the comment appearing on the blog.

I am also in the VERY early stages of getting RA for All: Horror, the horror only version of RA for All, up and running. I will keep you posted, but look for it to be unveiled at the end of the summer.

No comments: