RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Touney Time!

Now that Kansas blew out my bracket in the NCAA BB Tourney, and I have no hope to repeat as champ of my ESPN group, I thought I would turn your attention to my favorite book themed tournament.

Each year, for the last six years, The Morning News has run their own Tournament of Books pitting the best of the previous year against each other. Use this link to follow all of the action. And just like the bb tourney, this one is getting down to the last few books.

Also, for the record, The Morning News is worth reading regularly.

No comments: