RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, June 8, 2012

The RA for All Road Show Hits Palos Heights

Today I will be talking to the Zone 7+ librarians at the Palos Heights Public Library.  I am presenting my very popular RA for All program in which I lay out my 10 Rules of Basic RA Service.

This is one of my favorite programs to give because it is all about spreading the joy of Readers' Advisory.  There are no slides or long lectures.  It is just me teaching front line library staff how to help their patrons find their next good read.

If you are interested in having me come to your library, click here.

No comments: