RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What I'm Reading: More Horror

I am busy wrapping up 31 Days of Horror over on RA for All: Horror.  And while over here on RA for All it may seem like I haven't been reading, over on RA for All: Horror, the reviews keep coming.

Just this week, I posted two new reviews:

I also want to remind people that as you see an uptake in people coming into the library looking for horror, please keep your horror displays up for a few days after Halloween.  We always get people coming in a few days after the holiday who meant to read a scary book but never got around to it.  Be ready for them.  At the BPL, our display is staying up until election day.

No comments: