RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pulitzer Wrap-Up

We have 6 hours of disaster training at our library in-service today.  After yesterday's events it seems to come not a moment too soon.

This also means I do not have time for an original blog post.  However, I do have something to point you to today.  Yesterday's winner of the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction was The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Johnson, one of my favorite reads of 2012.

Two finalists up were also cited, one of which was another one of my favorite reads of 2012, The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey. 

Click on the titles to read my reviews.

I cannot say enough good things about Johnson's novel in particular.  It is a book that has stayed with me long after I finished it.  I listened to it, and highly recommend the audio too.

No comments: