RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Romance Reads For Wedding Season

Later this afternoon I will be attending my cousin’s wedding. This is my second wedding this spring/summer and I am not a spring chicken.  My younger cousins (who I will see at the wedding) have a dozen between this summer and last.

So I have weddings on the mind and limited time, which translates into a Romance themed post for you today.

It’s simple.  Click here to read every post tagged Romance. And click here for a few wedding specific posts (including reviews of books that feature weddings but are NOT Romances).

No comments: