RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

RA for All Virtual Roadshow for PCI Webinars: 2018 Year in Review

Once again, I am presenting a year in review wrap up webinar. The live version will be from 2-3 eastern today via PCI webinars. The state of Florida has exclusive rights to the live presentation; however, anyone can pay to view the archived version after today. And, many library system all over the country provide viewing of the archives of PCI Webinars for free to their members. For example, my home library system RAILS has access here for all members.

I am extremely excited to give this 100% brand new program. I have been creating a version of a "year in review" program for the last 5 years. Not only do I love spending the time assessing trends and sharing them with all of you, in order for you to save time and ultimately serve your patrons better, but also, I have enjoyed the fact that I can now go back and see how things have changed across a longer time frame.

Today's program is fun and educational, filled with many links to articles by others assessing the year that was, easy access to tons of best lists, and quick links to longer pieces by me.

So while only some of you can view the live today, many of you will still be able to view the archive here when it is made available [you can even have your library buy access to this single webinar]. AND, all of you can see the slides and handout below.

The slides even have some of my speaking notes.

Links below. I hope to "see" some of you there either today or at some time in the future.

Link to live slide
Link to handout

No comments: