RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, March 25, 2019

What I'm Reading: Goodreads Updates To Keep You Busy While I Go On Spring Break

Today marks the start of a week off here at RA for All for Spring Break. But never fear, I have left you with plenty of content to fill your week-- many many reviews. If you parse them out you can have new content all week. Or binge, but then you have to deal with your RA for All withdrawal.

As a reminder, I do periodic updates of all of the books I read for fun on Goodreads and then compile them here. This is a roundup of some books I have read since January, including 2 backlist titles which is keeping me on track for one of my reading resolutions. See below for the authors and titles as well as my three words. Use the links to read the full reviews on Goodreads.

Audio

Print
Now if you'll excuse me, I am disappearing for the rest of the week.  I'll be back on 4/1. Stay out of trouble and read something great while I'm gone. And then talk it up to anyone who will listen.

No comments: