RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, April 5, 2021

What I'm Reading: April Horror Reviews are LIVE at LJ

Today I have the links to the 8 Horror reviews which make up my April 2021 column in Library Journal. You can use the links for each title to see details from my Goodreads account which includes links to the final LJ reviews as well as bonus info on each title, including the original notes I took when reading the books and preparing the formal reviews.

I also did an interview with debut novelist, Amanda Desiree that is in the print magazine but will also be available online later this month. I will add the link when it is available and post it on the horror blog.

Please consider adding all 8 of these titles to you collections. I would especially like to point out the three starred reviews. All three are from small presses, and the two by male authors were published by women owned, independent presses. 



There were three starred reviews this month:
And five glowing reviews of titles you also should purchase:

No comments: