RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

RA For All Roadshow Virtual Appearance in the Harrisburg [PA] Region

Today is great example of how small libraries can band together to bring me to train their staff as today I will be working with a couple of libraries to do an interactive version of my basic RA for All: Flip the Script and Think Like A Reader.

This talk follows my 10 Rules of Basic RA Service as an outline, but there are slides to make it look better on Zoom. And with this presentation, the time has been expanded to 2 hours so I can increase the interactivity to almost exactly the same as in person. 

Not only is this combination of libraries for the same price more cost effective, but it is also a great example of Rule 8: "Working together is your best resource." I can't wait to show them how they are already living the rules and encourage them to keep it up.

Click here for today's slides or below on the screen shot of the opening slide. And click here if you want to contact me about training your staff virtually or from September 2021 on...in person. 

Click here for slide access


No comments: