RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, June 17, 2021

RA for All Roadshow Visits Burbank [CA] Public Library And All of You Can Go for Free

Update 6/24/21: Here is the free recording on the conversation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x8eWktWPXE

Tonight I am beginning the new book promotion in earnest as I appear on a panel with best selling horror authors and a speculative fiction bookstore owner. Everyone, everywhere is welcome to join us for free. Details are below or here

But first, I want to remind all of my readers that I have a pre-order coupon for $5 off the new book available at the top of every page on both blogs. You can use that in conjunction with the standard ALA discount here. I have also received word that  the book will be out by the end of August, so you will be able to use it to prep for and work through the Halloween busy season.  

Okay enough book promotion. Let's move on to tonight's details. Join me, Grady Hendrix, Stephen Graham Jones, Sarah Langan, and Del Howison as we chat about the horror genre and out place in it.

Click the screen shot below or here and register to join us. It is free and open to all. Even your patrons can sign up. I am very excited because the BPL has worked hard to make this an engaging and interesting conversation. I hope to "see" some of you there.

Click here to register



No comments: