RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

What I'm Reading: 2021 Goodreads Updates [2021 First Installment]

Today I have my first installment of my catch up reviews- interestingly, it took me until the missile of the year. This post should serves as a reminder that I do periodic updates of all of the books I read for "fun" on Goodreads and then compile them here so that the titles are searchable on the blog too. 

See below for the authors and titles as well as my three words. Use the links [click on titles] to read the full review on Goodreads.

Print

Audio

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I just finished A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor on audio - one of the few audiobooks I've truly enjoyed. I think he succeeded in saying what he wanted to say, all while making it engaging and accessible. While slower, I enjoyed the focus on multiple characters more than the April-centered telling of the first one. Like you, I skipped the author talk at the end. It may have worked as a separate podcast, but not as something connected to the book.