RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Psst....I'm Giving Away a Copy of My Book

But not here on this blog. It is over on the Horror blog as part of my weekly #HorrorForLibraries giveaway.

You should click to go there today because there is nothing for you here.

But there is a lot over there and there will be every day for the entire month of October. And that is also the point of today's post.

I am using this space in a cheeky way today to remind you that for the entire month of October, my priority is the Horror blog. I post there every single day for 31 days. And it is curated and solicited content that I have been planning and working on since August. I take it very seriously because I know and understand my role as the library world's Horror expert. 

You rely on me to help you help your scariest patrons, and October is when these skills are most needed. I will be there for you, I just won't be here as much.

So, this is your 1 day warning that this general blog will probably not run original content as frequently in the coming 31 days, but a simple click over to RA for All: Horror will bring you amazing, useful, and fun content every single day-- even weekends! 

See you on the dark side. 

No, literally, it is the dark side because that blog uses the same layout but is black with white writing. 

Look, I know I cannot be too horrific or many of you would be too terrified of using the resource. But I can be puny.

Seriously, check out 31 days of Horror every day from October 1-31 or click here for the previous 9 years of October content.

No comments: