RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

RA for All Long Weekend

It is last hurrah time at the RA for All homestead. We have both offspring home [can't say children because one is an adult and the other will be one in 6 months] and the final year of high school begins for the youngest on Monday. So, I am taking some time off the next two days and will be only answering emails, reading submission for the HWA's Dennis Etchison Young Writers Scholarship [we got 27, yay, but can only pick one, boo], and spending time as a family. 

I'll be back Monday and it will be worth your wait as I am giving a brand new presentation to the Library Trustees of the state of WI where I make it very clear that not only should they not be banning books, but that legally, they really can't at all. 

It was a difficult presentation to make, not because of the subject matter, but because I only get 50 mins to make my case to them and I know how important it is that I use my time wisely.

If you were looking for a new post today, good news, I have a #HorrorForLibraries giveaway of one of MY FAVORITE Horror novels of the year on the Horror Blog. This is for all of your readers who miss old school Stephen King, but this is set in the forests of Georgia. I gave it a star review in the current issue of Booklist already.

Click over there to enter. You enter once, you stay entered until you win.

No comments: