RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Middle Grade Horror For Adults via The Lineup

After writing for The Lineup last year, I actually signed a contract for 4 "From the Haunted Stacks" articles this year. The first just came out and it is all about the first ever Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in a Middle Grade Novel.

I introduce each of the five nominees and give you 2 adult comp titles, to help you match these awesome books with an adult reader. I also write about why MG is an awesome reading option for adults in general. 

Click here to read full article and see which title fans of Carrie should read, which is best for those who like Bird Box and more.

My next article for The Lineup will be a wrap-up of the Stoker winners like I did last year, here.

No comments: