RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, March 30, 2023

What I'm Reading: April 2023 Issue of Library Journal

Today, a few days early, LJ published my April 2023 review column Horror Review Column in Library Journal with my three words and links to my full draft reviews on Goodreads.

Side note:  I keep getting confused because I am currently reading for my June column deadline in a few weeks, but this is the April Column


First the STARS:
  • The Salt Grows Heavy by Cassandra Khaw [Visceral, Reclaiming a Myth, Lush]
  • Everything the Darkness Eats by Eric LaRocca [emotionally resonant, cosmic twist on small town horror, strong characters]

  • Bitters by Kaaron Warren [original, sinister, immersive]
    • Interview with the author in this issue [link coming soon] 

 

And the other 5 excellent titles:

No comments: