RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What I'm Reading: The Best Books I Read in 2009

Time for my annual post of the best books I read this year (from January to December 2009). I have listed the genre for each and the month in which I read it.  Also the links go to my original post on each title, and all posts include multiple readalikes options for each title.

I did not rank these in order, but I will say that the first three I listed were my favorites, for such different reasons (click through on each title for details)

Here we go...my list of the 10 best books I read in 2009:

Click here for the posts on every book I have read.

Happy New Year and thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: