This week, my appearance on the Reaching Across Illinois Library System's Can't Shelve This Podcast went live.
You can click here or on the image below to access the podcast, links we discuss, and a transcript.
I am sharing this podcast with all of you because I think it serves as a great example of how you can explain what RA is to patrons, staff, administrators, trustees, stakeholders, etc.... everyone.
We really get into what RA is and why it matters without getting bogged down in how to do it.
Do I hope you listen? Sure. But what I really hope is that you pass this on and use it to not only have conversations at your library about the importance of book discovery for all ages of readers in public and school libraries, but also about how RA is a core service that should not be overlooked.
More access points and details below.
Have a great weekend. And to those of you, like me, celebrating Rosh Hashanah this weekend-- Happy New Year!
Can't Shelve This 3.2 - Practical (RA) Magic
It's not magic, it's research. 🔎✨
Janette and Leah sit down with RA for All's Becky Spratford to explore the art of connecting readers with the right books. From practical tips and resources to building a culture of book discovery, Becky shares why Readers' Advisory is all about conversations and curiosity.






No comments:
Post a Comment